tammycross
Home
About
Privacy
Disclaimer
Advertise
Contact
Home
»
Politics
»
Yay!!!!
Yay!!!!
This is all you need to know, folks!
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/04/election.president/index.html
You have read this article
Politics
with the title
Yay!!!!
. You can bookmark this page URL
http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2008/11/yay.html
. Thanks!
No comment for "Yay!!!!"
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
J-Horror Lives
Lately I've been posting about current outrageous Japanese horror; films like Frankenstein Girl vs. Vampire Girl and Robo-Geisha . But ...
A Day Late and a Dollar Short: An Oscars Post-Mortem
Nipple with a Z I didn't get to the movies last year nearly as much as I wanted and usually do. A lot of that had to do with Mom's d...
Boop Boop Bi Doop! (A 'Forgetten Gems' Post)
Bimbo's Initiation I posted Bimbo's Initiation and commented briefly on Facebook, but I had to expand on it and the work of produce...
Geek Post
Listen closely, boys and girls, and I will tell you the story of how movie geeks and fanboys never grow up. Oh, we may mature and our tastes...
How Squee Is Your Deathmetal?
BabyMetal's "Hungarian Style." What the...?! My college freshman godson Josh has apparently developed a rather Punk style sens...
The Gayest Things You'll See This Week
Openly Gay Rapper Matt Palmer While I had heard the name Pharrell Williams , the only thing I really knew about him was the ridiculous hat h...
2014 - The Year in Sci-Fi Movies
Well, at least the year in Sci-Fi movies which have piqued my interest, anyway. There are plenty of tentpole movies coming up that have me p...
A Day Late
I believe that yesterday was actually "Rabbit Down the Hole Day," when bloggers were supposed to post differently than they usuall...
On Acting
What a ridiculous profession, acting is! Honestly, when you think about it, it's totally unnatural. More like a genetic disorder, really...
My Favorite Zombie Movies
Every film genre has its subcatagories, though none seems to have as many as the horror movie. There are ghost movies, monster movies, slash...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(32)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(10)
►
2013
(214)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(31)
►
2012
(312)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(28)
►
2011
(315)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(26)
►
2010
(286)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(378)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(36)
▼
2008
(143)
►
December
(31)
▼
November
(35)
Babies!
My Favorite Cult Movies
Happy Thanksgiving
Day Without Gays
Posting
Forgetten Gems: "The 5000 Fingers of Dr. T."
"Seussical the Musical"
Asian Influences & Sci-Fi Movies
Favorite Novels Adapted to Screen
Marriage Equality
Finally!
Geek Post
My Favorite Cheesy Horror Movies
Nom, nom, nom!
Again with the HTML
Best Performances in a Fantasy Film
WOW!!!
"Giallo"
The Best Superhero Movie that Never Was
New Content, Soon
Movies, Like I Promised
I'm a Grandpa!
More on Prop 8
Review: "Eagle Eye"
Post Fail II
DVD Review: "Get Smart"
Child Actors
Post Fail
Dear California
Yay!!!!
Bizzarely Hot
My Favorite New Photographer
Horror's Greatest Performances (Part II)
DVD Review: "Zombie Strippers"
DVD Review: "Feast II: Sloppy Seconds"
►
October
(28)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(24)
Followers
No comment for "Yay!!!!"
Post a Comment