Post Fail

I was going to post about child actors in Horror, Sci-Fi and Fantasy movies tonight, but finding the clips I wanted to use took longer than I anticipated, so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow night to post it.
In any event - I hope you are all still basking in the glow of celebrating the election our 44th President, Barack Obama. Here's hoping that Mr. Obama can heal the wounds inflicted upon us by the second Bush administration. As we move forward toward a more productive, forward-thinking and progressive America, it is my fervent hope that we can come together as a nation, recognize both our flaws and our strengths, and restore the greatest country in the history of our planet to what it once meant: Freedom, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness for all its citizens and all who hope to become its citizens.
As always, more of this anon.
Prospero
You have read this article with the title Post Fail. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2008/11/post-fail.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Post Fail"

Post a Comment