The Best Superhero Movie that Never Was

I gave up on HBO after Six Feet Under was finished. But I understand that Entourage is quite funny. A while back, the show's main character was pitching a film version of the comic-book hero, "Aquaman." They even went so far as to make a trailer. I don't know about you, but it's a shame this isn't a real trailer for a real movie. I know I'd probably go see it.
I'll be back tomorrow with my picks for Best Performances in a Fantasy Film.
More of this, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Superheroes / Trailers / TV with the title The Best Superhero Movie that Never Was. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2008/11/the-best-superhero-movie-that-never-was.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Best Superhero Movie that Never Was"

Post a Comment