The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week (Bonus Post)

Matt Zarley (R) and Friend

I know I said I wouldn't be posting myself this week, but when I came across this topically political music video from hot bear Matt Zarley on Kennith in the 212, I had to share.

Mixing tropes from the 70's, hot guys, and a pretty decent song, Zarley makes some salient points (I particularly love the "Fixed News" logo).

I hope Zarley is right and one day Americans will be mature enough to elect an openly gay President. To be honest, I never thought I'd live long enough to see an African American POTUS, so who knows? Check Matt's video out, below:



More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Gay / Gay Bears / Hot / Music / Music Video / The Gayest Thing with the title The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week (Bonus Post). You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2012/04/the-gayest-thing-you-see-this-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week (Bonus Post)"

Post a Comment