Sean from "Just a Jeep Guy" on Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

Hey There. Sean from Just A Jeep Guy here. While Prospero is breaking an eyelash as Edna in Hairspray, now playing at the Kelsey Theatre benefiting The James Tolin Memorial Fund (tickets here), he's asked me to guest blog for him. I'm very flattered as I've been a fan/reader for years.

When I told Prospero that I wanted to do a post about a cabin in the woods he was all, "Hands off! I'm seeing it first!" then I told him that I didn't mean the movie but this actual cabin in the woods:

The Perfect Hide-away from Survivors of the Apocalypse



 
Of course you have stored your apocalypse wardrobe of which I recommend following t-shirts for their timely fashion statement and ease of washing blood stains out.

Humans Might Leave You Alone If They Think You're Already Infected

They Can't Say You Didn't Warn Them
Low Self Esteem
I'm #1! I'm #1!
Deceptive Advertising
 
I hope you've enjoyed my visit and be sure to check out my blog, Just A Jeep Guy. T-shirts are from badtshirtideas.com

Prospero here. Sean was one of my first followers and we're finally going to meet this Saturday when comes to matinee performance of Hairspray! I can't wait!

More, anon,
You have read this article Guest Post / T-Shirts / The Cabin in the Woods / Zombies with the title Sean from "Just a Jeep Guy" on Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2012/04/sean-from-jeep-guy-on-surviving-zombie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sean from "Just a Jeep Guy" on Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse"

Post a Comment