Mmmmm... er, Ewwww... Frothy!


"Rick Santorum thinks about gay sex more than the guy selling dildos at Dorothy's in West Hollywood." ~ Bill Mahr

If Santorum actually looked and presented himself like the obviously Photoshopped picture on the right, I might consider voting for him. Of course, we all know I wouldn't vote for that homophobic a-hole if you held a gun to my head. And the fact that he might have actually won the Iowa caucus (8 districts' results cannot be retrieved) certainly doesn't change the fact that he's a neanderthal. No - I take that back. Neanderthals probably didn't think about gay sex as much as the Frothy Mix does.

Seriously - why would any rational person vote for this tool? Okay - Ward and June Cleaver, maybe. As a joke. While high on methamphetamine. After a three martini lunch. With a gun held to the Beav's head. While wearing blindfolds. 

I'm sorry. I had breakfast for dinner and the lingering scents of bacon, everything bagels and peanut butter Oreos has left Uncle P a bit disoriented. 

A few years ago, while promoting a JTMF show at the official NJ Pride event in Asbury Park, I saw an amazing t-shirt that had a picture of Joan Crawford and "WWJC Do?" written underneath it. What would Joan Crawford do, indeed? I imagine this:



I have to ask myself why Santorum is so afraid of gay people. And the only answer I can come up with is that he's like most virulently homophobic men who are desperately closeted, themselves. Either that, or he's been brainwashed by the Catholic Church into believing that rich pedophiles have all the answers.

I don't remember being so sickened by a Republican candidate since W. Nor do I remember being so scared by one. I have seen the face of true evil and it is called "Santorum." And while I take comfort in knowing that he is unelectable, I still worry that his message of hate is being heard by those who don't know any better. 

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Hate / Homophobia / Politics / Ramblings / Rick Santorum with the title Mmmmm... er, Ewwww... Frothy!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2012/01/mmmmm-er-ewwww-frothy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mmmmm... er, Ewwww... Frothy!"

Post a Comment