The Gayest Things You'll See This Week


First, I had a weird keyboard issue that made my PC crazy last night, and I didn't get to publish until I was at work today, using archaic versions of Windows and Explorer. I have since updated and added links to my last post about The Point, so check it out.

Second, I guess I'm a bit late in wishing everyone a Happy Pride Month, but June is far from over and there are plenty of events to attend, promote and just talk about.

Of course, if I can ask your indulgence yet once more, tickets are still vailabel for the JTMF Annual AIDS Fundraiser featuring Del Shores' Sordid Lives. What better way to celebrate Pride than to spend an evening laughing while helping several good causes?

And now on to tonight's post (it's about time!). Both of these clips are via Towleroad, and both are exceptionally positive. First, a remix of Katy Perry's 'California Gurls,' from Unicorn Brady, here is 'Washington Boys and California Gurls:'



Fun!

And by now you should know how I feel about most so-called 'reality' shows. Most of them revolve around people who are willing to stoop to almost anything for their 15 minutes. I will, however admit to a certain love of "America's Got Talent." Unlike "American Idol" (which has failed to generate more than one or two genuine stars), "AGT" is open to anyone, any age with any kind of talent. Often, "talent" is left open to interpretation and some folks are admittedly awful. Sometimes one is amazed and occasionally, one is stunned. I haven't seen this week's show (it's DVR'd), but when I saw this, I had no choice but to share. I am both amazed and stunned. Ladies and germs, I give you Prince Poppycock:



Holy crap! If he's smart, Poppycock (AKA John) will do something really outre by Philip Glass or an aria from The Fly. Oh, how I have grown to love summer TV! When "The Closer" comes back, I'll be a very, very happy TV zombie.

I'm tired... the show is getting closer and I am growing madder...

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article America's Got Talent / Pride / Ramblings / Reality TV / The Gayest Thing / TV / YouTube with the title The Gayest Things You'll See This Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/06/the-gayest-things-you-see-this-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Gayest Things You'll See This Week"

Post a Comment