I'll Be Back on Friday


Uncle P is tired, ya'll! These past several weeks spent investigating the lives of folks in Winters, TX have left me just about ready to fall asleep while putting my toys away...

Tomorrow is the show's first full run rehearsal... I am cautiously optimistic. Tonight was really productive (once I lit a fire under their heinies) and there was some really solid, creative work done.

This is my last week to spend the majority of my attention on their performances and we need to make the most of our time. For some reason, some of them are holding back (I think they're afraid of going too far, but too far in theatre is easier to fix than not far enough -- especially in a piece like this) and I need to convince them to let go and play even more. I laughed harder tonight, than I ever have while watching that "chapter." I just hope they keep that up.

I'll be home late tomorrow through Thursday, so I have no idea if I'll be posting or not. Until I do, I'll leave you with one more entreaty to purchase tickets or make a secure donation via PayPal.

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Exhaustion / JTMF / Rehearsals / Sordid Lives / Theatre with the title I'll Be Back on Friday. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-be-back-on-friday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'll Be Back on Friday"

Post a Comment