The Funniest Parody You'll See This Week


I was lucky enough a few years ago to catch Jackie Hoffman's hilarious performance in the Broadway production of Xanadu, in which she very nearly stole the show.

Jackie is currently appearing as Grand Mama in the critically reviled production of The Addams Family on Broadway, along with Nathan Lane and Bebe Neuwirth. How jealous can one get?

Jumping on the Gaga-haters bandwagon, Jackie is "Old Lady Gaga" in the latest parody of Gaga's (admittedly lame) video for the song "Alejandro."

I have to admit, I'm a fan of "Modern Family" star Jesse Tyler Ferguson's hilarious club version, but there's something both sexy and creepy about Jackie's performance in the below video (via) from comedy group The Battery's Down. And let's not mention all the hot Broadway dancers she's brought with her, shall we?

Yes, I am very tired. yes, I have my own show to worry about. Still, it's nice to take a little break and celebrate other performers' work. Enjoy.



Final dress for Sordid Lives is tomorrow and I have never been so happy to be almost finished with a show. I've loved just about every minute of it, but I am soooo tired!

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article JTMF / Sordid Lives / The Funniest Thing / YouTube with the title The Funniest Parody You'll See This Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/06/the-funniest-parody-you-see-this-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Funniest Parody You'll See This Week"

Post a Comment