A Fond Farewell to Winters, TX



And so I'm back from Winters, the fictional Texas town in which Del Shores places his hilarious play, Sordid Lives.
As you know, I've spent the last two months or so there with the amazing group of actors on your right.
It is thanks to these very talented folks that the JTMF production of Sordid Lives was such a rousing success and they deserve to be praised again.
They are: (standing from L) Glen Calhoun; Mike Lovett; Heather MacHenry; Rob Sampson; Tracy Hawkins; Matt Donohoe; Jennifer DeVenio; Doug Edelson and Uncle P,* (seated from L) Kathy Garofano; Alice Weber; Damian Gaeta and Nicole Patrick. If you need actors, don't ask them - they're mine and I don't want to share.
I'm still having PC problems at home, but I'll hopefully be back up and running with my usual nonsense, soon.
More, anon.
Prospero
*And no, I'm not actually a giant, I just play one in cast photos...
You have read this article JTMF / Sordid Lives / Theatre with the title A Fond Farewell to Winters, TX. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/06/a-fond-farewell-to-winters-tx.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Fond Farewell to Winters, TX"

Post a Comment