Okay... Some Nonsense

Last night's rehearsal was sort of a bust. I won't go into details, but two of my actors were late enough to make the whole evening a wash. So, we went out for drinks and a bonding session instead...

Of course, my sweet, innocent looking Maddie (who was also in my production of "The Skin of Our Teeth") once again proved herself to be the dirtiest young lady I know. At one point, the discussion turned to "Wolverine" and Hugh Jackman in particular. From the baby-faced mouth of sweet Madelaine came what may well be the filthiest (albeit funniest) comment I have ever heard: "Hugh Jackman gives me a wide-on."

Could you die?

But to be honest...

Seriously...

More, anon.

Prospero

You have read this article Hugh Jackman / Nonsense / Quotes / Sex with the title Okay... Some Nonsense. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/05/okay-some-nonsense.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Okay... Some Nonsense"

Post a Comment