Drag Me to the Movies

Seeing Drag Me to Hell tonight with my cast and I couldn't be more excited. I've been waiting for this since they announced it. It is currently at 95% on RottenTomatoes and I don't remember the last time a horror movie (one rated PG-13, no less) was so universally praised. This jaded, practically unscareable horror fan is trying to keep his expectations low, just in case, but I have a feeling I'll be adding to the raves come 1:00 AM. Plus, I get to hang out with people I'm very much in love with right now. Double-Plus Good!


We'll be going for drinks and carousing afterwards, I'm sure. But I will post my review as soon as I get home.



More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Movies / Previews / Trailers with the title Drag Me to the Movies. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/05/drag-me-to-movies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Drag Me to the Movies"

Post a Comment