I'm Back, Bitches!

Hi gang! Didja miss me? A small post tonight.
I won't bore you with the details of my trip, other than to say it was wonderful. The weather was gorgeous (sunny, upper 80's every day), most of the food was yummy (except for one particularly nasty, though FoodNetwork recommended, restaurant in Indian Rocks Beach where, among other issues, Uncle Prospero found a hair in his fries... Ewww!) and the company was terrific. My sister, brother-in-law and I managed to sneak off one morning to have a photo portrait done for my mother for Mother's Day (she loved it); we spent a day in Downtown Disney where I took advantage of the going-out-of-business sale at the Virgin Megastore and a day at Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, which is just lovely (and small enough to cover without exhausting oneself). I have a nice tan and feel quite rejuvenated.
Tonight was the first real rehearsal for "The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told" and I am happy to report that we are already ahead of schedule (though trying to get a great big str8 boy to do a chorus line kick while delivering a joke proved something of a challenge). The cast is smart, funny and intuitive, which makes my job that much easier. This is going to be an exceptionally fun show and I can't wait until they get their scripts out of their hands.
And how was your week?
More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Ramblings / The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told / Vacation with the title I'm Back, Bitches!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-back-bitches.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm Back, Bitches!"

Post a Comment