A Movie I'd Pay to See

Via BoingBoing comes this fan-made trailer for a Green Lantern movie that doesn't actually exist. Regular readers know how I feel about Nathan Fillion, but it is rumored that Bradley Cooper (Midnight Meat Train) will be playing the role in the actual proposed 2011 film. I like both actors, but in my humble opinon, Cooper can't hold a candle (or a lantern) to Fillion.
The clip features Fillion in scenes from Firefly other films/shows. Enjoy.



While I may not be an actual comic book fan, I am a fan of comic book movies. And I have to say, I'd be first in line to see this version of Green Lantern.

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article with the title A Movie I'd Pay to See. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/05/a-movie-i-pay-to-see.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Movie I'd Pay to See"

Post a Comment