A Break

So, after almost 5 years of writing Caliban's Revenge, I think I may have run out of things to talk about.

No, not really. But with everything that's been going on these past few weeks (Mom's health; a new relationship; etc.), I think I simply may be just too tired to write about anything.

I'm not going away. I refuse to go away. But I need a little break, I think.

I don't know how long that break will be. A few days? A few weeks? A few months? I have no idea. I just know I need to take a break. My lack of new posts in the past few days is certainly an indicator of my need for a break. 

Hopefully, I'll come back recharged and excited to blog again. Hopefully, I'll have done some work on other, long-gestating writing projects I've been putting off for too long. Hopefully, Army of the Dead will have it's KickStarter page up and running.

I love that you read my nonsense and hope you don't forget about me while I'm gone - no matter how long that is (I'm hoping not very long). Keep watching this space. I WILL be back. I promise.

To hold you over, my favorite new music video, "Head Hung Low" by Father Tiger:



More, eventually.
Brian

I'm Tired

You have read this article A Break / Caliban's Revenge / Drag / Hairspray / I'll Be Back / Nonsense / On Blogging / Tired with the title A Break. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-break.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Break"

Post a Comment