...And To All, A Goodnight.


Wishing you all the very merriest of Christmases!

I continue to be amazed that so many people from all over the world care what I have to say and continue to read my ramblings and nonsense every day. I am also amazed at all of the blessings in my life, including my remarkable family and friends. Thank you, thank, thank you.

And to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas (for whatever reason), I hope you are celebrating the many blessings in your life, as well. You don't have to be Christian (or even religious at all) to participate in the joys of the season. I hope that you are and I hope you continue to have many reasons to celebrate life's joys.

"Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." ~ Calvin Coolidge

Merry Christmas, my friends.
Brian
You have read this article Christmas / Holiday Wishes / Holidays with the title ...And To All, A Goodnight.. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2011/12/and-to-all-goodnight.html. Thanks!

No comment for "...And To All, A Goodnight."

Post a Comment