The Best Laid Plans...


Well, I suppose there are worse things than not getting to cover every director one wanted to talk about during "Shocktober." I've decided it just gives me time to talk about the rest, next year. 

My Halloween was rather uneventful, this year. I had very few Trick-or-Treaters and am left with a bowl of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that I certainly don't need to eat. I'll freeze some and take some to the day job, I guess (revenge on all the folks who constantly bring goodies in for the rest of us to get fat on). 

I'll be back in the early morning hours to review both Hereafter and "The Walking Dead." For now, I'm off to catch up on all the email and stuff I neglected over the weekend.

By the way, today was Dear D's birthday. He'll get his gift from me tomorrow night at the first read-through for JTMF's staged radio production of It's a Wonderful Life, our first ever Winter benefit. More on that, very soon.

I hope your Halloween was fun and scary and delicious and everything you'd hoped it would be. November, of course, is Turkey Month, and I'll be taking a weekly look at bad movies every Thursday, right up until Turkey Day, itself. Until then, enjoy this:


More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Dear D / Halloween / Nonsense / Shocktober with the title The Best Laid Plans.... You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/10/the-best-laid-plans.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Best Laid Plans..."

Post a Comment