A Quickie Post Tonight


No, I won't say I am writing a great movie... But I am writing yet another one and it's been ages since I've worked on it, so that is what I am off to do tonight.

Since my Let Me In review was really written on Thursday, this quickie is the 'official' Friday post. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a new post over The Zombie Zone and will start the last of my Shocktober Directors posts on Sunday. Tonight, I have to figure out how to transition from Act II to Act III. Wish me luck. In the meantime, enjoy this creepy little delight (via):



More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Animation / On Writing / Prospero / Short Films with the title A Quickie Post Tonight. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/10/a-quickie-post-tonight.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Quickie Post Tonight"

Post a Comment