The Gayest Things You'll See This Week


First of all, I must send out massive congratulations to my angel Matty, who today set a new Guinness World Record for longest continuous kiss. Matty and his friend Bobby kissed for 33 hours straight (no pun intended). This marks the first time that the record has been set by a same sex couple. I am so very proud of him.

You can read all about it here on Towleroad. There's already been talk of the boys appearing on "Ellen," though I'll believe that when I see it. Matty appeared in the JTMF production of The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told, was Assistant Stage Manager for Sordid Lives and will be seen next June in the JTMF production of Die Mommy, Die! 

And thanks to my dear Stephen in Portland, comes the trailer for the gay romantic comedy* Bear Country City, in selected cities now and available on DVD in December. As a big ole bear (and bear aficionado) myself, Uncle P is really looking forward to seeing this one. Trailer may be NSFW:



*I look forward to the day when I no longer have to qualify a romantic comedy as 'gay.'

Okay - I'm off to (hopefully) finish the sound plot for Top Girls. We open Thursday, so I may be quiet (well, online, at least) for a few days. Wish me broken legs. 

More, anon.
Prospero

(Updated on 9/20)
You have read this article Bears / Gay Cinema / Guinness Records / JTMF / Movies / The Gayest Thing / Trailers with the title The Gayest Things You'll See This Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/09/the-gayest-things-you-see-this-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Gayest Things You'll See This Week"

Post a Comment