The Funniest Things You'll See This Week


I don't know who this woman is, but she has become an internet sensation, twice. And I love her.

First, she hit the net as an eyewitness to a robbery at a Kansas City gas station, and then again as... well, you'll see.

First up is her interview with a KNBC reporter, describing what happened during the robbery.

After you watch the first clip, I'm sure you'll be able to associate her with at least one person you know. I can associate her with at least 4, but that's what 30+ years of being in the theatre does to one.



And barely a day after the video hit the net, there is this little bit of genius:



Which was quickly followed by:



And this:



I don't honestly remember a faster spreading meme...
I had a very long, crazy day at the day job and then an intense rehearsal tonight, so I'm off to bed. I hope I was able to bring a smile to your face and a giggle to your lips (that sounded unintentionally dirty, somehow). Have a great Wednesday.

More, anon.
Prospero

You have read this article Memes / Nonsense / Video / YouTube with the title The Funniest Things You'll See This Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/09/the-funniest-things-you-see-this-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Funniest Things You'll See This Week"

Post a Comment