Who You Gonna Call?


I know I've talked about and linked to The League of S.T.E.A.M. earlier this year when they released a very amusing video about trying to catch a leprechaun on St Patrick's Day.

The steampunker comedians are back, with a "commercial" for their supernatural entity removal services (the S.T.E.A.M. acronym stands for 'Supernatural and Troublesome Ectoplasmic Apparition Management').

I love the silent-movie piano version of Ray Parker's Ghostbusters playing in the background (via).



Add this exquisite bit of nonsense to the good news that the wonderful folks at Hewlitt Packard Tech Support are currently slaving away to remotely fix my home PC, and I'm having a much better day than I have since Sunday's Sordid Lives matinee.

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Computer Problems / League of S.T.E.A.M. / Nonsense / Ramblings / Steam Punk with the title Who You Gonna Call?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/07/who-you-gonna-call.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Who You Gonna Call?"

Post a Comment