The Rudest Gay Thing You'll See Today

I'm up late after a very pleasant reunion with a dear friend I haven't seen in ages, but I had coffee at 10:00 PM. MISTAKE!

Anyway, while catching up on things, I came across the clip below on Towleroad and was both appalled and delighted by it, and just had to share with y'all. Please enjoy TaMMie Brown's 'Clam Happy!':



How... how rude! Still, take the stupid wig off and I wouldn't kick that boy out of bed for eating crackers.

I'm counting this as a Friday post, because I haven't been to bed yet.

More, maybe on Monday.
Prospero
You have read this article Hot / The Gayest Thing / Video / YouTube with the title The Rudest Gay Thing You'll See Today. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/07/the-rudest-gay-thing-you-see-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Rudest Gay Thing You'll See Today"

Post a Comment