The Most Disgusting Thing You'll See This Week


I know I blogged briefly about this movie before, but now that its release seems eminent, I thought I should give it its own post.

The Human Centipede may well be the one Horror movie that your Uncle P just cannot see. Why? Well... its the whole 'Feces Factor.'

The plot apparently concerns a mad German scientist (is there any other kind?) who wants to connect people's mouths to other people's anuses. Why? I have no idea. The whole conceit is so repulsive to me, I can hardly believe I'm posting about it.

Dutch Writer/Director Tom Six has made only a handful of films, most of which sound as equally repulsive. And the film's international cast seems to have no problem with the movie's theme, or the face-to-ass performances it required of them (which makes Uncle P question their sanity). Honestly, I cannot imagine a more repulsive film (and that's counting the infamous "Two Girls, One Cup" video). Nor can I imagine the amount of money that it would take for me to accept a role in this movie. Ugh!



Released by IFC Films (which automatically loses points in my personal "Respectability" list), The Human Centipede will likely be Direct-to-DVD. Honestly, I hope no one in his or her right mind will buy or rent this vile exercise in depravity. So why am I posting about it? Simply to warn you, Dear Readers, from watching it. Just thinking about it makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Yuck! Really? This movie got funding? From whom? Whomever it may be, I never hope to meet them. Though if I should, I'll be sure to smack them, hard.

I had hoped to have a review of Clash of the Titans for you tonight, but an exhausting weekend of Spring Cleaning and long-overdue kitchen painting kept me from my favorite multiplex. I will hopefully see it one night this coming week. Though, based on what other movie bloggers have had to say, I may want to wait until it is available On Demand.

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Disgusting / Horror / Movies / The Human Centipede / Trailers with the title The Most Disgusting Thing You'll See This Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/04/the-most-disgusting-thing-you-see-this.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Most Disgusting Thing You'll See This Week"

Post a Comment