More On my Other Obsession



As you must know by now, my other mania is for all things related to Cirque Du Soleil. The last show I saw of saw of theirs was "Kooza." The tickets were a combination Christmas/Birthday gift from my dear friend and fellow Cirque enthusiast Kathy (who just happens to be directing the show I am currently rehearsing).



While trolling my favorite blogs, I came across a post on BoingBoing which featured a link to a 1929 Disney cartoon called "Skeleton Dance," which only reminded me of the amazing skeleton dance number in "Kooza."



Here's a clip of from "Kooza." I hope you are as astounded and as I was in seeing the show live.





Oh, to be able to run away and join that circus...



More, anon.

Prospero



You have read this article Animation / Cirque du Soleil / Disney / Ramblings / Skeletons with the title More On my Other Obsession. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/09/more-on-my-other-obsession.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More On my Other Obsession"

Post a Comment