A Quickie, Tonight


It's late and I'm tired (and still sore from my latest Synvisc injection, yesterday), but I really wanted to show you all this fantastic T-Shirt design from Klaus Industries (via).

Simple, succint and powerful, it says it all.

You can order the shirt (and others) here.

As soon as I can find something truly new and interesting to post about about movies, theatre or anything else, I'll share it with you. Until then, continue to write, email and generally pester your local, state and federal representatives to remind them that LGBT rights are NOT special rights, but HUMAN rights, which should be afforded to every man, woman and child on the planet.

See that? I'm all riled up again. It must be that a**hole in Utah.

Seriously... when is religion going to stop being a part of this debate? It just makes want to stand up and shout "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!" Though I suppose I've been doing that for a while now, haven't I?

More nonsense, anon.

Prospero

You have read this article LGBT / Marriage Equality / Religion with the title A Quickie, Tonight. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/08/a-quickie-tonight.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Quickie, Tonight"

Post a Comment