The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week

Okay - I have a question. Why do these people always seem to do this in their bathrooms, wearing as little as possible? Trust me, the last place I'd be recording myself is my bathroom - it's just too small. And the last thing I'd be recording myself doing, is bad lip-sync while wearing a towel. At any rate, here's the latest semi-naked bathroom karaoke video: Kelly Clarkson's "I Do Not Hook Up" (via).



Something tells me this boy definitely does hook up. Or at least he has. He's cute enough, though a little skinny for my taste. And I love how he moves in for a close-up every time his towel needs adjusting. Now if I could only convince my dear D to make one of these... Oh, wait. He's going to be naked in the play I'm about to direct. Never mind.
More, anon.
Prosper
You have read this article Music Video / The Gayest Thing / Video / Viral with the title The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/04/the-gayest-thing-you-see-this-week_7.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week"

Post a Comment