More Trailer Trash

The folks over at TrailerTrasher have listed what they think are the 10 Funniest Trailer Mash-Ups ever. Most of their choices are good, but I have to say there are some mighty funny trailer re-mixes out there. And since I recently brought up the topic myself with my list of parodies of the 300 trailer, I thought I'd chime in with my own list of 10. Not all of the trailers on my list are actual mash-ups. Some are outright parodies. All of them however, are very, very funny.
So here, in no particular order, are my pics for the 10 Most Hilarious Trailer Parodies on the web.
First, let's get two obvious ones out of the way.
********
Try watching Brokeback to the Future without crying:



********
And we can't ignore The Empire Brokeback
********
And I think I embedded this once before in a zombie post, but here again is A Hard Day's Night of the Living Dead:
********
Classic musicals are hardly immune. Please enjoy this trailer for that scary, scary movie, The Fiddler:
********
Anyone for an Epic Teen Comedy? Try 10 Things I Hate About Commandments:
********
Or perhaps you prefer the hard-boiled graphic novel epic fantasy Lord of Sin City:

********
Stop-motion "Claymation" Horror more to your taste? Here's Saw 3: Curse of the Were-Rabbit:
********
The ultimate super-hero movie? Why that would have to be The Incredible Iron Watchmen of the Dark Knight:
********
I know I loves me some mindless, musclebound horror. Ramboween anyone?
********
And finally, what may well be my favorite of all, simply because I hate them both, here is Napoleon Twilight:
I only hope you enjoyed those as much as I did.
More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Mash-Ups / Movies / Parodies / Trailers with the title More Trailer Trash. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/04/more-trailer-trash.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More Trailer Trash"

Post a Comment