More Trekkin'

I saw Watchmen tonight and got home too late to post the review it deserves (hint: I loved it). I'll post my review later today. But I also saw the Star Trek trailer I posted last night on the big screen and all I can say is "Wow"!
Which brings me to the clip I'm about to show you, which is one of the funniest mash-up videos I have ever seen. Patrick Stewart is a wonderful Shakespearean actor who happened to play Captain Jean-Luc Picard on "Star Trek: The Next Generation." He also platyed Dr. Xavier in the X-Men movies and lends his voice to the animated TV show, "American Dad." In 1995, he appeared as Sterling in the film version of Paul Rudnick's comedy Jeffrey, about a man who is so afraid of contracting AIDS, he gives up sex forever, and then promptly meets the man of his dreams. Sterling (a character I have played on stage) is an interior designer "of a certain age,' who takes a younger lover, a member of the cast of "Cats" on Broadway. That's all you should need to know. Enjoy!



More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article with the title More Trekkin'. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/03/more-trekkin.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More Trekkin'"

Post a Comment