Tummy Troubles

Not Me, But Close
So, I had every intention of finishing last night's post about John Carpenter's The Fog (and still intend to do so), but I found myself struck down my a rather nasty stomach virus.

This one isn't quite as horrible as what I had a few years ago in Florida, but it still entailed several hours of being unable to keep anything in my stomach, no matter how hard I tried to do so.

Exhausted and unable to concentrate the way I'd like to, I am taking tonight off, as well.

I'll (hopefully) finish yesterday's post tomorrow and have a new post tomorrow night. For now, I'm going to go to bed early (for me) and hope I feel like myself in the morning.

I hope none of you get this bug. It's not much fun.

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Nasty / Not Fun / Sick / Stomach Problems / Uncle P / Viruses with the title Tummy Troubles. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2012/10/tummy-troubles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tummy Troubles"

Post a Comment