The Gayest Thing You'll See This Holiday


I almost titled this post "Get Me a Hot Tub, Stat!" That's gorgeous James Marsden (X-Men; Hairspray; Enchanted), who will be the guest star on ABC's "Modern Family" when new episodes start to air again on January 7th. I've been a fan of Mr. Marsden since 1998's "The Stepford Teens" movie Disturbing Behavior, which is a terrible movie punctuated by a terrific performance by a leading actor who is far better than the material he's been given to perform.

He did a stint on "Ally McBeal" and lots of second-banana roles in X-Men; Superman Returns; Hairspray and Enchanted. Sadly, his next big leading role was last year, opposite Cameron Diaz in Richard Kelly's bomb, The Box. He was also (sadly) in this remake of Death at a Funeral. Happily, he spent much of that film naked.

Now (via) comes this delightful clip in which he plays Cam and Mitchell's new (straight) neighbor, Barry who wanders into Cam and Mitchell's hot tub, thinking it's for everyone in the building. I know that "Modern Family" has it's detractors in the Community, but I find it hilarious. Well-written and exceptionally well-acted by an ensemble of some of the best actors on TV, it never fails to make me laugh.



I don't know about you, but I would have no problem finding a half-naked Jimmy Marsden in my hot tub. And I certainly wouldn't act like a 16 year-old girl, if I did (read into that what you will).

I also wouldn't mind finding a half-naked James FrancoBoris Kodjoe; Hugh Jackman; Stephen Dorff; Bradley Cooper:  Jake Gyllenhaal; Christian Bale; Ryan Reynolds or my obsession in my hot tub, if I had one. Maybe that's my problem -- no hot tub. So, to reiterate, "Get me a hot tub, stat!"

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Hot / James Marsden / The Gayest Thing with the title The Gayest Thing You'll See This Holiday. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/12/the-gayest-thing-you-see-this-holiday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Gayest Thing You'll See This Holiday"

Post a Comment