The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week


It's been quite a while since I've posted a "Gayest Thing" post, so I couldn't help myself when I saw the video below.

Regular readers know that my favorite "America's Got Talent" contestant this year (and probably of all of time) was runner-up Prince Poppycock (AKA the fabulously talented John Quale). Outrageous and over-the-top, Quale's vocal talents are formidable and his gorgeous voice rarely fails to send chills down my spine. He is the first ever contestant on any talent show whom I found worthy of voting for and while I never actually thought he'd win, viewers voted him through right to the end, which actually made me think that Middle America is finally ready to look past sexuality and see true talent for what it is. 

On Halloween, Prince Poppycock was made Honorary Mayor of West Hollywood (L.A.'s version of Greenwich Village) and was presented with a Key to the City. Damiana Garcia was there for an exclusive interview with His Honor, the Mayor (via):



Poppycock is currently on tour with the "America's Got Talent" finalists, though I am sure this is not the last we'll be hearing from this queer sensation.

More, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Gay / Prince Poppycock / The Gayest Thing / YouTube with the title The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/11/the-gayest-thing-you-see-this-week.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week"

Post a Comment