Too Pooped to Peep


I'm actually attempting to get a decent night's sleep tonight, so I won't be up to my usual mayhem and/or nonsense.

I got home from work, gulped down a turkey hoagie (sub, grinder, hero or whatever you might call it in your region of the country or world) and rushed off to a Top Girls production meeting before rehearsal. I came home after yet another terrific rehearsal (Thespis somehow continues to smile on me when it comes to amazing casts) and zapped through last night's "AGT" (please - no spoilers from tonight's results show, thank you) and then sat down to read email, glance at Facebook and write this quickie blog entry.

I really am so very tired... How tired? I'll let Lily Von Schtupp say it (or rather, sing it) for me:



Man, I miss Madeline... talk about comic timing!

I am off to bed early (for me, anyway) in the hope of getting a full 8 hours for once. I hope this evening finds all of you and yours well-rested. I'll be posting about ghosts, tomorrow... Boo!

More, anon.
Prospero


You have read this article America's Got Talent / Blazing Saddles / Tired / Top Girls with the title Too Pooped to Peep. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2010/08/too-pooped-to-peep.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Too Pooped to Peep"

Post a Comment