Rate My Screenplay

And give me a hand... My anti-war, zom-com screenplay Army of the Dead has recently moved into the Top 5 Highest ranked scripts on ScriptBuddy. Good, but obviously I want more (don't we all?).

If you create a FREE account with them, you can rate the script and help move it up to #1 (highest-rated scripts get the most reads from industry users).

ScriptBuddy is a on-line screenwriting software service which allows users to rate each others' works and lets industry professionals know about new screenplays. They don't send emails, they don't sell their subscriber list and they will never share your info with anyone (unless you post a screenplay, of course). I've been using the service for three years now and love it.

Even if you don't want to read it, you can still rate it (but you just might get a laugh or two out of it).

I thank you in advance for your time and kindness.

More, anon.
Prospero

(a regular goofy post to follow, later... )
You have read this article Screenwriting with the title Rate My Screenplay. You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/07/rate-my-screenplay.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rate My Screenplay"

Post a Comment