More Love for "Coraline"

I am a huge fan of Neil Gaiman's novels (I know about the 'Sandman' graphic novels, but that's just not my thing). I adored his novel "Stardust" (and it's very underrated film adaptation) and his novels "American Gods" and "Anansi Boys" rank in my top-twenty. When I heard that his children's novel "Coraline" was being adapted as a 3D stop-motion film directed by Henry Selig (The Nightmare Before Christmas; James and the Giant Peach), I was excited. The first trailers were fun, and they gave the briefest glimpse into just how dark Gaimon's story is. Then I saw this trailer, from AICN (via):



My hopes are high for this one, folks.
More, anon.
Prospero.
You have read this article Movies / Neil Gaiman / Previews / Trailers with the title More Love for "Coraline". You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2009/01/more-love-for.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More Love for "Coraline""

Post a Comment