More Love for "Were the World Mine"

I know, I know. You're sick of hearing me go on and on about a movie I haven't even seen yet. But boy, is that trailer good. And now, there is an extended trailer with more music from the movie:
And while looking for more on the movie, I came across the trailer for the short that lead to full-length movie, Fairies:
Were the World Mine can't be released wide soon enough. I just hope I don't have to wait to for the DVD to hit stores before I get to see what looks like an amazing, beautiful and thoughtful film.
More of this, anon.
Prospero
You have read this article Gay / Movies / Short Films / Trailers with the title More Love for "Were the World Mine". You can bookmark this page URL http://tammycross.blogspot.com/2008/12/more-love-for-world-mine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More Love for "Were the World Mine""

Post a Comment